Osteria del Conte S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Osteria del Conte”) provides the users browsing its own website (hereinafter, the “Website”) with the following information according to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation 2016/679/EU (or General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “G.D.P.R.”) and to the relevant data protection Italian law (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Relevant Privacy Law”). Indeed, users’ information which are personal data according to the Relevant Privacy Law, may be collected when they visit the Website.
The Data Controller is Osteria del Conte S.r.l., with registered office in Forcola (SO), Strada Statale dello Stelvio, 38 – 23010 (e-mail: email@example.com; tel.: 0342 660408).
Categories of data processed
When the users browse the Website, the categories of personal data indicated below can be collected by Osteria del Conte.
The users will bear responsibility for third parties’ personal data he has provided to the Website. Therefore, Osteria del Conte will bear no responsibility towards third parties for such data.
Personal data acquired automatically when users visit the Website
- Web surfing information. Osteria del Conte automatically collects data on users ’s device (pc, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection users use, including, for example, users ’s IP address, access date and time, hardware and software information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, and pages users viewed before or after using the Website.
This data is collected even if the users has not logged into the account created on the Website, or, in any case, even if the users has not created an account on the Website.
- Website usage data. Osteria del Conte collects information about how users have used the Website, including, for example, the pages of the Website or other content displayed, searches, links to third-party applications on which users have clicked.
Personal data provided directly by the users
- Data required to use the account created on the Website
- Data providedforaccount registration. When users register on the Website by creating an account, Osteria del Conte collects the information required to create users ’s account, such as users ’s email address and user’s username.
This information is necessary to allow the users to create an account on the Website. If the users do not intend to provide the aforementioned data, he will not be able to create his own account.
- Data required to make purchases on the Website
- Data related tomake purchases on the Website. If the users, by adding the voucher to the cart, Osteria del Conte collects the name, surname, company name, full address, telephone number, username and any personal data of the users included in the text of the notes.
This information is necessary for the regular and proper execution of the contract between Osteria del Conte and the users, and to allow the latter to finalize purchases made on the Website. The users are informed that the transaction data are collected through the PayPal platform.
- Optional data
- Data provided for the subscription to the newsletter service. If the users decide to subscribe to the newsletter service offered by Osteria del Conte, the latter shall acquire the users ’s email address.
- Data provided through requests for information via e-mail. If the users explicitly and voluntarily send electronic mail to the addresses posted on the Website to request information, Osteria del Conte will acquire the e-mail address of the users and any other personal data included the users’ email.
- Data provided by filling in the forms on the Website. If the users, to request information, completes the form available on the Website, Osteria del Conte collects the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other personal data of the users included in the message.
- Data provided using blog. Osteria del Conte collects users’ information during blog’s use. Osteria del Conte collects the name, e-mail address and any other personal data of the users included in the message.
- Data provided with the purchase of a Voucher. If the users wish to purchase a voucher, he can customize the latter, then Osteria del Conte collects any personal data of the users included in the message.
Purpose of the processing
To ensure the Website functioning; fulfil obligations set by contracts with the users and provide them with services available from Osteria del Conte through the Website; protect the vital interests of the users; comply with the regulations in force or to fulfil other requirements of public interest
Users’ data are processed to:
- measure and improve the Website functioning and the services provided by Osteria del Conte through the Website;
- prevent, detect, mitigate and determine fraud, security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue the legitimate interests of Osteria del Conte while ensuring that these interests do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the users
Indeed, the users’s data are processed:
- to identify and resolve any problems related to the Website use (for example, pages that are blocked or malfunctioning) and to provide an improved experience overall.
These treatments protect Osteria del Conte’s interest in keeping the Website functionating and efficient. Furthermore, they don’t infringe the fundamental rights and freedoms of the users, as they are predictable and widespread treatments on every Website that allows the creation of accounts. Furthermore, these treatments allowing the Website to continue to function.
Personal data can be known and processed by the staff of Osteria del Conte, which has been duly instructed about the measures to undertake in compliance with the Relevant Privacy Law.
The specific period during which personal users’ data is stored is documented in the register of Osteria del Conte’ processing activities register (under article 30 of the G.D.P.R.).
The data collected by Osteria del Conte (see above) are stored for the period necessary to provide the Website services (according to the criteria in recital 39 and art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the G.D.P.R.).
Users data may be stored (according to recital 65 of the G.D.P.R.) for longer periods only if the longer retention period is required in order for Osteria del Conte to comply with specific legal obligations, to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal claim and/or to pursue other tasks in the public interest (for example, in the case of orders of public authorities relating to the storage of data following an investigation, or for the storage of personal data for purposes related to a dispute, or for mandatory storage obligations relating to tax and accounting purposes).
Users who gave consent to the processing of their data for marketing purposes are entitled to revoke that consent at any time (see below).
After the expiry of these storage periods, users’ data are either deleted or permanently anonymised.
Osteria del Conte will communicate the users’ personal data only and exclusively to the parties and for the purposes indicated hereinafter.
Shipment and payment execution; fight against illegal acts, fraud and security breaches
- Osteria del Conte will communicate the personal data of users (to the extent necessary to meet the relevant purposes of processing) to third parties that provide services to Osteria del Conte, payment processors, to prevent and detect potentially unlawful acts, fraud and security breaches (as well as mitigate their negative effects on users), and to collect invoice receivables.
- Osteria del Conte will communicate users’ personal data (only as necessary to meet the relevant processing purposes) to third parties who provide shipping services, with whom we will share delivery addresses, contacts and order numbers in order to facilitate the delivery of items purchased and communications related to delivery.
- These communications of users’ data allow the regular and proper execution of the service provided by Osteria del Conte.
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and procedures authorised by law
- Osteria del Conte may disclose users’ personal data to courts, public authorities, government authorities or authorized third parties, in the event and to the extent that Osteria del Conte is required or authorized to do so by law, or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary. Such communications will have the purpose of:
- allowing Osteria del Conte to comply with its legal obligations;
- reply to claims made against Osteria del Conte;
- complying with verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose Osteria del Conte or users to legal consequences;
Data subject rights
Pursuant to the Relevant Privacy Law users can exercise the following rights, at any time, free of charge and without any special charges or formalities:
- have confirmed that Osteria del Conte processes their data;
- access the data collected by Osteria del Conte, and be informed of the origin of the data, the purposes and objectives of the processing, the storage period (or criteria used to determine it) of the data, and information about third parties to whom the data were communicated;
- revoke consent at any time, if the processing is pursued on the basis of such consent. It is nevertheless specifically noted that any revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such revocation;
- update or correct the data collected by Osteria del Conte, so that it is always complete and accurate;
- exercise their right to be forgotten, i.e. ensure that their data collected by Osteria del Conte are deleted from Osteria del Conte’ databases and/or backup archives. Users’ data is deleted if:
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, or if the users has withdrawn consent to the processing of the data, has opposed the processing of the data (in the cases specified below), the data have been processed unlawfully or the Relevant Privacy Law provides for such erasure;
- if the processing of users’ data is not necessary for Osteria del Conte for one of the reasons referred to in Article 17, paragraph 3 of the G.D.P.R. (including, in particular, the fulfilment of a legal obligation requiring such processing; the pursuit of requirements that are in the interest of the public; the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims);
- to limit the processing of personal data by Osteria del Conte, in the cases referred to in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the G.D.P.R. (e.g. where the accuracy of the data has been contested);
- at any time, users are entitled to oppose the processing of data to pursue requirements that are in the interest of the public or the legitimate interests of Osteria del Conte, unless Osteria del Conte demonstrates that such data is processed for legitimate unavoidable purposes or for the detection, exercise or defence of its rights in law proceedings;
- users may request that data processed pursuant to a users’ consent, or to fulfil contractual obligations towards the users and provide the latter with Osteria del Conte services, be provided in a structured, commonly used format which can be read by an automatic device. A users may then transmit such data to third parties, without Osteria del Conte being entitled to take any action to prevent this;
- be informed, within a reasonable time, of any rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing ordered by Osteria del Conte, as well as of any revocation of such measures and the reasons for such revocation (for example, for the limitations on the processing, the expiration of the limitation period, or if the circumstances that caused the limitation of the processing no longer apply for example, verification of the accuracy of the users ’s personal data).
A users may exercise these rights by sending an informal written request to Osteria del Conte, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once Osteria del Conte has received the e-mail, assisted by the Data Controller, it will satisfy the users ’s request without delay, and, in any case, at the latest within one month from the receipt of the request itself. This period may be extended by two months where necessary based on the complexity and the number of applications. In the event of an extension, within one month of receiving the request, Osteria del Conte will inform the users of the extension of the deadline and the reasons thereof.
Osteria del Conte hereby reminds users that they are entitled to address and lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) whether the measures undertaken to comply with their request are considered unsatisfactory.
Last updated: may 2021